/ Board of Directors
Mr. Kevin Amason
Cherokee Sheriff’s Office Reserve
- Commander of Cherokee Sheriff’s Reserve Unit
- Coordinates the Sheriff’s Office Christmas Joy Program.
Mrs. Elaine Bell
- Retired from United Community Bank, Vice President
- Business Development Officer
- Graduate Leadership Cherokee
- Georgia President of Financial Women International
Mrs. Vicki Benefield (Treasurer)
- Professional grant writer and fundraiser
- Graduate of Leadership Cherokee and Leadership Cherokee Steering Committee
- Board of Trustees Sequoyah Library System and Cherokee County Library System
Mr. Dan Carmichael (Vice Chair)
Cobb EMC Cobb Electric Membership Corporation
- Manager of Corporate Security for 38 years
- Founder/President of Cherokee County Gridiron Club
- P.O.S.T Mandated
- Past Cherokee Sheriff’s Reserve Unit 8 years
Mrs. Pam Carnes
Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce
- Has been with Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce since 1991, President and CEO of Cherokee Chamber of Commerce, a Certified Chamber Executive.
- Past-Chair of the Georgia Association of Chamber of Commerce, named their Executive of the Year in 2010.
Mr. Rod Drake
- Area Manager for Georgia Power Company
- Responsible for all operations in Cherokee County.
Mr. Kevin Fleming
The Beam Team Construction, Inc
- Vice President of Business Development
Sheriff Roger Garrison
Retired Sheriff Cherokee County
- Former Sheriff of Cherokee County from 1992 until 2016.
- The 1st Georgia Sheriff To receive the Egon Bittner Accreditation Award
- Phyllis Goodwin Award of Excellence
- CEO of Sheriff Roger Garrison Charities
- Georgia Board of Corrections
Mrs. Dale Morrissey
- Director of Development and External Relations for Reinhardt University
- Plans, coordinates events for the University to raise scholarships for students and community awareness.
Mr. Chris Wilbanks
President – NJ Wilbanks
- President N.J. Wilbanks Contractor
- VP of K.C. Equipment Company, for over 36 years.
- A third generation resident of Cherokee County.
Mrs. Debra Williams (Chairman)
Bank of North Georgia
- Synovus Bank
- Professional and Executive Banker
- Commercial and Consumer Lending and Deposits
Mrs. Jo Ellen Wilson (Secretary)
City of Canton
- Retired Vice President of Reinhardt University.
- She currently serves as a member of the Canton City Council.